Monday, April 8, 2013

I have a dog. I am a hostage.

Actually, I have two dogs. But one dog has changed my life. And that is why I say, "I have a dog." Sheila [Shazam] is a fence jumper. So her well being is my sole responsibility. I cannot afford for her to be unsupervised in my back yard. So I must confine her to an indoor crate while I'm away from the house (my home). She loves her crate. It is her safe place. It is her house. It is her home. And she would gladly hang out there forever (with the latch open, of course) were it not for the fact that she wants to murder a chicken or two in my next door neighbor's back yard. I am a responsible person, but I didn't sign up for this.

I am a hostage of my own making. If you would like to share Sheila [Shazam]'s awesomeness, call me. 210.787.9516


No comments: