Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Internet Access is Common Carrier

to wit:

Ross>
Thank you, one moment please

Ross>
Thank you, I was able to verify the address in the system and it is serviceable

Ross>
Let me ask you, besides the interent service would you like to get cable and phone ?

Ross>
Do you have those services with another company? Because maybe I can help you saving some dollars by switching over

yg>
i have uverse. am concerned about my ability to use my full bandwidth vs fiber to the node (which is 1/10 mile from my house)

yg>
i only want fast broadband, no tv, no phone.

Ross>
 I understand 

Ross>
You at least will have the 85 % of what we offer

yg>
can you give me ultimate (up to 50Mbps) for $30/mo with no added services?

Ross>
Im sorry the offer for that speed is $64.99 per month

Ross>
Actually that is the special for new customer

yg>
unacceptable. thank you.

Ross>
Once again my name is Ross, Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable online service!

No comments: